Saturday, August 11, 2012

Beginning





I find it infinitely amusing and a bit ironic that my first entry in a blog titled "Urban”  Wild Child is all about the very rural vacation we’re having in Vermont.   Go ahead, laugh along with me. (Or at me, I don't mind.)   

I’ll write more about why I chose this particular blog title later, but for now I'd like to share some images of where we are this August...









About 30 yards away from our pretty farmhouse is The River, constant companion & plaything, just deep enough for the boys to swim & provider of many, many frogs. 









Sweet, sweet summer!

Watch for more posts soon, but know that I'm still in the process of refining & figuring out...well, everything (does anyone know how to right justify a blog title in blogger???).  Feel free to comment, I'd love to know what you think.

Blessed be,
C.--



3 comments:

  1. I tried commenting a moment ago. I'll try this again.
    Congratulations! Love the pictures, especially the one of G in the water. Glad to see you guys are catching frogs this summer. It has become the thing to do this summer. Hope you are all enjoying VT. Looks lovely and quiet up there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But...who are you??? And we are having a super relaxing time :)

      Delete
  2. This is amazing, very inspirational! I will check back often.

    Love you,
    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete